Exquisite, contemporary Italian design (thus the name) in a curvilinear form that follows 400 feet of waterfront, with a 250-foot landscaped entrance drive. Extraordinarily generous indoor and outdoor amenity areas create a one-of-a-kind waterfront sanctuary for only 100 owners, and their welcomed pets.
From the fountain arrival court and the waterfront lobby, to exceptionally long and deep balconies, RIVA is designed for a sun-kissed, indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
- 250-foot landscaped entry drive to riverside lobby
- Site is approximately 2 acres, on west bank of the Middle River, across from the 20-acre George English Park, just north of Sunrise Blvd and Galleria Mall
- Porte cocheré entry with fountain and valet service
- 60-foot wide, glass-walled, river-view lobby with reception/security desk, attended 24/7
- Lobby-level cafe overlooking river
- 400-foot landscaped park along the bank of the river, with seating, gardens and walkway
- Private boat slips and dock for residents, accommodating boats up to 30 feet
- Recreation dock for kayakers and paddle boarders, on-site watersports center with rentals, storage and concierge services
- “The RIVA Water Taxi”, a private residents’ boat service to take you across the river for tennis in the park, lunch at Galleria, or a sunset cruise
- Reserved garage parking; some enclosed garages available
- Wifi in all public areas
The River Club
- 4th & 5th floor enclave featuring glass-walled, air-conditioned spaces surrounded by a wrap-around outdoor landscaped decks
- A private club for residents and their guests, with river, ocean and city views
- The waterview Fitness Center, fully-equipped with cardio and aerobic areas, as well as yoga
- The elegant Club Room, a two-story cocktail lounge and private party room offering indoor and outdoor seating and escapes
- The unique Cucina, a grand exhibition kitchen, dining and party experience where you and 20 friends can prepare your own feast, or bring in a 5-star chef
- Borghese Spa, with treatment rooms and the famed Italian spa product line
- Private wine lockers and tasting room
- The River’s Edge Pool, a full-size 65-foot lap pool which overlooks the river, and offers oceanview lounging with splash pools
- 3 furnished cabanas for residents & guests
RIVA’s 400-feet of riverfront inspired both its Italian name and contemporary Italian design making these exquisite condos in Fort Lauderdale. The 15-story tower follows the gentle curve of the shoreline, and faces east across the river over two very large parks – with unobstructed views all the way to the ocean. With only 10 residences per floor, each opens up onto broad, deep, covered terraces and panoramic views.
A typical size is over 60-feet long and over 10-feet deep, banded by glass rails and opening up from floor-to-ceiling glass walls along the living and sleeping rooms within. Terraces this large allows plenty of furniture space for outdoor living and dinner parties, so a summer kitchen is included in the design. The see-through panoramic feeling is continued in amenity areas such as the ground floor lobby. Here a porte cochère arrivals court brings guests to the valet parking, where they enter a 6-foot wide lobby with floor-to-ceiling glass walls and a direct view to the river. The stone and glass finish is complemented with classic furnishings.
There is also a lobby floor café and watersports center for residents, as well as a riverfront promenade. Every contemporary condo design seems to include a resident’s gym and spa, and the RIVA condos in Fort Lauderdale takes it to the next level. The fourth floor offers a deep outdoor deck over the river, featuring a 65-foot lap pool, caterer and sun lounge. Other areas of this deck offer gardens, a fire pit lounge, and even a dog walk.
Even the entry for the RIVA condos in Fort Lauderdale is unique. Set back over a football field from the road, it is reached by a distinctive entrance and then a landscaped 250-foot drive to the water and the arrival court. All resident parking is set with this secured garage. One of the more distinctive design features of these new Fort Lauderdale condos for sale is the private elevator foyers within many of the actual residences. There are also no long corridors, nor long waits with four elevators serving only 10 residences per floor.
These are just a few of the subtle but welcome innovations that are part of the RIVA condos in Fort Lauderdale.